Weeks 1 -3
● Introduction and Mission
●History of the Feminine Divine
●Ancestral Teachings & Practices
● Sacral Chakra work in Relation to Sexual Energy
● Sex, Relationships, and Families
● Sexual Health and Anatomy
● Healing the Trauma
● Energetic & Spiritual Techniques of Sex
● Healing Practices
● Setting Up Your Business as Sex Doulas
● Cultivating Intimacy
● Understanding Sexual Response & Sexual Pleasure
● Amplifying Authentic Self Acceptance & Full Body Awareness
● Becoming One with Self (Mirror Work)
● Masturbation Series
● Queer Identity and Love
● The Scale of Human Sexuality
● Healing Sexual Trauma before entering this level of work as an Intimacy Coach/Sex Doula
Weeks 7- 8
● Expanding the Definition of Anatomy
● Different bodied beyond basic male and female identified
● Older, Disabled, Plus sized, Trans & Beyond
● When "Coochie" catches cold- Where young womxn to talk about bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections and what is considered "normal" discharge. It is a fun way to destigmatize common genital 'discomforts'.
● Recognizing the common signs and basics care.
● How behaviors like foods and certain activities can alter what and how your discharge changes through out the month.
● Adjusting Your Picker: How to pick compatible, worthy Sexual Partners
● Decolonized Attraction-Many of us don't allow ourselves to be attracted to certain people because of the stigma attached to that group of people. I am opening a discussion of who gets to be attractive and how to expand your own ideas of attraction.
● Human Sexuality Including subcultures like Kink Bear additional sexual cultures and practices And how all of this includes, affects and relates to our BIPOC LGBTQIA+ family
In 2002 Tracie completed Elizabeth Davis' Heart 'N' Hands Midwifery Incentives Program. Upon completion, Tracie was the only student from that class to be selected as an Apprentice Midwife for Sacred Body Midwifery in San Francisco. After her apprenticeship, she worked as a midwife with Sacred Grove Midwifery alongside Asatu Hall.
Tracie comes with an extremely high level of demand, regard, experience, and longevity in the birthing field. She has worked for over two decades in many settings to empower and provide expectant families with the best support possible. Learn More https://traciecollinsofficial.com
Birth Doula Training/ PP Elements- CWHACourse
Birth symbolizes a new beginning. A fresh start. In the NBDA® Birth Doula Training program, we bring back what was lost or stolen from us, while we incorporate an improved model of Doula business.
Postpartum Doula Training (online) - Nov 11th-13th 2022Course
NBDA Postpartum Doulas are professionally trained individuals who specialize in immediate postpartum support, from 0-3 months, for recently birthed families.
Holistic Fertility Doula Training - MasterCourse
Live online, six-hour, interactive training. Class time EST (online) Today more and more women & birthing people are seeking holistic support in becoming pregnant. Learn non-interventive ways to walk a woman through preparing her body for pregnancy.