Weeks 1 -3
● Introduction and Mission
●History of the Feminine Divine
●Ancestral Teachings & Practices
● Sacral Chakra work in Relation to Sexual Energy
● Sex, Relationships, and Families
● Sexual Health and Anatomy
● Healing the Trauma
● Energetic & Spiritual Techniques of Sex
● Healing Practices
● Setting Up Your Business as Sex Doulas
● Cultivating Intimacy
● Understanding Sexual Response & Sexual Pleasure
● Amplifying Authentic Self Acceptance & Full Body Awareness
● Becoming One with Self (Mirror Work)
● Masturbation Series
● Queer Identity and Love
● The Scale of Human Sexuality
● Healing Sexual Trauma before entering this level of work as an Intimacy Coach/Sex Doula
Weeks 7- 8
● Expanding the Definition of Anatomy
● Different bodied beyond basic male and female identified
Trans & Beyond
● When "Coochie" catches cold-
Where young womxn to talk about bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections and what is considered "normal" discharge. It is a fun way to destigmatize common genital 'discomforts'.
● Recognizing the common signs and basics care.
● How behaviors like foods and certain activities can alter what and how your discharge changes through out the month.
● Adjusting Your Picker: How to pick compatible, worthy Sexual Partners
● Decolonized Attraction-Many of us don't allow ourselves to be attracted to certain people because of the stigma attached to that group of people. I am opening a discussion of who gets to be attractive and how to expand your own ideas of attraction.
● Human Sexuality
Including subcultures like
additional sexual cultures and practices And how all of this includes, affects and relates to our BIPOC LGBTQIA+ family