Postpartum Doula Training- HYBRID in NJ- Apr 21-23, 2023
NBDA Postpartum Doulas are professionally trained individuals who specialize in immediate postpartum support, from 0-3 months, for recently birthed families.
They are experts trained to help identify and offer support around postpartum issues such as breastfeeding, sleep support, nutrition, mental and emotional wellness, physical healing and more. Postpartum Doulas offer varying levels of support depending on the needs of the family.
The Fourth Trimester is the most underestimated time of pregnancy. The NBDA equips trainees with knowledge of the importance of timing around holistically healing the body from a realistic approach.
Schedule: 8:30am – 5pm daily
*Please note, daily schedule may vary per instructor.
● What Postpartum really means?
● What is a Postpartum Doula
● The First 40 Days – Healing Techniques
● Postpartum Nutrition – Healing Foods
● Birth Eﬀects on Postpartum Recovery
● Postpartum Physiology – The body’s Healing process (Vaginal birth & C-section)
● How to support the Partner in Postpartum
● What is Postpartum Depression?
● How to identify Postpartum Depression – Signs
● Symptoms & Racial Diﬀerences & Depression
● Identifying Postpartum Danger Signs
● LGBTQIA Families, Support & Resources
● Basic Newborn Care
● The Business Behind it All
● Working with new Families amid Covid-19
● Taking Precautions in your Practice
● Building your Postpartum
● Practice & Infrastructure
● Business Development
**Please Note: There are NO REFUNDS issued for trainings. When you complete the Enrollment Form, you are agreeing to this. However, we do issue a 1-year credit that can be applied to future trainings.
Once your enrollment is complete, you will receive some information directly from your instructor via email.
Disclaimer: All trainings MUST be paid in full before attending. Last day to register for all trainings is 48 hours in advance.
Extended Birth Doula Training. Class Meets Fridays, Mar 31, Apr 7, and Apr 14. In the NBDA Birth Doula Training program, we bring back what was lost or stolen from us as women, while we incorporate an improved model of Doula business.
Extended Birth Doula Training. Class Meets Fridays, Oct 6, Oct 13, and Oct 20. In the NBDA Birth Doula Training program, we bring back what was lost or stolen from us as women, while we incorporate an improved model of Doula business.