● What Postpartum really means?
● What is a Postpartum Doula
● The First 40 Days – Healing Techniques
● Postpartum Nutrition – Healing Foods
● Birth Eﬀects on Postpartum Recovery
● Postpartum Physiology – The body’s Healing process (Vaginal birth & C-section)
● How to support the Partner in Postpartum
● What is Postpartum Depression?
● How to identify Postpartum Depression – Signs
● Symptoms & Racial Diﬀerences & Depression
● Identifying Postpartum Danger Signs
● LGBTQIA Families, Support & Resources
● Basic Newborn Care
● The Business Behind it All
● Working with new Families amid Covid-19
● Taking Precautions in your Practice
● Building your Postpartum
● Practice & Infrastructure
● Business Development
In 2002 Tracie completed Elizabeth Davis' Heart 'N' Hands Midwifery Incentives Program. Upon completion, Tracie was the only student from that class to be selected as an Apprentice Midwife for Sacred Body Midwifery in San Francisco. After her apprenticeship, she worked as a midwife with Sacred Grove Midwifery alongside Asatu Hall.
Tracie comes with an extremely high level of demand, regard, experience, and longevity in the birthing field. She has worked for over two decades in many settings to empower and provide expectant families with the best support possible.
Birth Doula Training- Nov 5-7, 20217 Lessons $825.00
All Trainings, Holistic Fertility Doula Trainings, Online (Virtual) Trainings
Holistic Fertility Doula Training (online)Sept 10th, 20222 Lessons $575.00
All Trainings, Sex Doula / Intimacy Coach Training, Online (Virtual) Trainings
Sex & Intimacy Coach Training (online) March 26th - May 14th 202229 Lessons $2,500.00